White Sponge in Sump?

JustKeepReefing

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2020
Messages
57
Reaction score
21
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I was seeding my refugium with copepods/phyto and macro algae and noticed these white balls in my sump in the refugium section as well as on my UV filter sponge. For the record these were noticed prior to adding todays macroalgae; however, I have in the past directly added LFS macro (I know probably very incorrect). Please let me know if this bad/ok/what to do either way please!

IMG_4385.jpg IMG_4386.jpg IMG_4384.jpg
 
Sponge don't worry about.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new