White Sponge

jollyroger777

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a ton of white sponge patches. At first it was only on back of rock, but now it is starting to grow into a zoa patch I have. I assume because they are open all the time, it is dark at their base so sponge grows around? Anyways, how do I get rid of it? I can't take rock out of tank.
 
Pineapple Sponge?
Whats your phosphate and nitrate reading? TDS on your water?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new