White spots keep reoccurring and moving around

  • Thread starter Thread starter TOPLIS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TOPLIS

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
41
Reaction score
18
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a wonderful montipora digi about the size of a 12" plate...recently small sections turn from green to white overnight
image.jpg
image.jpg


Does anyone know what is going on
 
Also...color has slowly morphed from all green to more purple...I think this is due to do change in light spectrum...which I changed aback a couple days ago...went to more "twilight" t5s now going back to mure super actinic...but white spots started about eight weeks ago...you can see yellow where some were before
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new