White spots - NOT Ich

CC13

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

So before I start, it’s not ich lol. This morning I was feeding my tank and noticed my power blue had 3 white “spots” on its lower belly area. They almost looked like white discolouration. Anyone know or encounter this before and what to do about it; or if it’s normal?

Not sure if this is related but this week I seemingly had maybe 5-10 snails that appeared dead which is sort of uncommon.

Here are some pictures of the power blue.

https://i.imgur.com/lKMRiop.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/kyabmcc.jpg

Any help/advice is more than appreciated.

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably brushed a rock or coral. Just keep an eye on it. I've had spots like that on both my PBT and Powder brown which always went away on their own.

OP
OP
CC13

CC13

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably brushed a rock or coral. Just keep an eye on it. I've had spots like that on both my PBT and Powder brown which always went away on their own.

Thanks for the reply.

I’ve been looking at the tank for the last hour or so and I do notice that my PBT and my Foxface have been bickering a little. I think the PBT May have been stung slightly by my Foxface looking from how they are interacting lol

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply.

I’ve been looking at the tank for the last hour or so and I do notice that my PBT and my Foxface have been bickering a little. I think the PBT May have been stung slightly by my Foxface looking from how they are interacting lol
Good chance. Especially if you are seeing some bickering.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back