White stringy fuzz like algae?

jhadaway117

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2024
Messages
81
Reaction score
42
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the description says, I have a white stringy like algae growing on the back wall and glass in my of tank. The tank is about 3 months old and was started with live rock. It’s easy to scrub off, but comes back in a matter of hours. I’m dosing AFR and my parameters are below. Seems like it started after I began the dosing regimen.

Salinity 1.025
DKH 8.6
Mag 1340
Calcium 400
Nitrate 5 PPM
Nitrite 0
Ammonia 0
Phosphate 0
IMG_9152.jpeg
IMG_9153.jpeg
 
Can you get a photo under white lighting?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new