White stringy thing Help ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter bwagner_vt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bwagner_vt

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2022
Messages
44
Reaction score
25
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Vermont
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what this is?

I noticed it yesterday and today it moved? I can’t tell what it’s attached too.
IMG_0143.jpeg


 

Attachments

  • IMG_0142.mov
    4.2 MB
Last edited:
It has moved since the last photo.

I’ll keep and eye out for it.

I had shown the picture of it to a fellow local reefer and they had thought it might have been 💩 from an elephant lipoid.

Went to go look for it when I got home and couldn’t find it.

If I can another pic of it, I’ll share it. Thanks for the help.
 
Agree it looks like a waste product of some sort>
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new