White tube worm

Franco1024

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2021
Messages
205
Reaction score
138
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put my acans on a new rock together and now I found these white tubes on the skeleton. Any help in ID would be much appreciated.

PXL_20220110_003339241.jpg PXL_20220110_003339241~2.jpg
 
It is hard to tell exactly what it is, but there is one in profile that looks like a pineapple sponge.
 
Yeah one on left looks like pineapple sponge but picture blurry
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new