• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Whitetail Bristletooth Tang - $275

Item Price
$275
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

shawnriv

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
473
Reaction score
230
Location
Rhode Island
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my Whitetail Bristletooth Tang. I purchased him World Wide Corals and quarantined him for four weeks with both PraziPro and CopperPower. He's a great size around five inches, very active and eats great. I'm looking to free up some space in my display for new fish. Paid well over $350 (not quarantined) for him shipped and I'm asking $275. Feel free to DM me for additional photo or videos.

1691080579756.png
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new