Who are your favorite trusted on-line vendors?

LeslieP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend of mine on in San Francisco lost his reef in a house fire a few years back and he's beginning to get the bug again. Having been out of the hobby for a while, he wanted to know what on-line vendors w trust for high quality stock . Thanks for reading.

JerSaint

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a big fan of Frag Freaks they have good stuff and are really cool guys(met them at ffm). Also really like ReefGen stuff which he could get from Unique Corals.

OP
OP
L

LeslieP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are great, thanks! I don't really do on line ordering for corals so this is a big help

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If he is looking for sticks battle corals and reef pets are my favorite. Great pieces, great prices, great customer service, and great shipping procedures.

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AquaSD is top notch, and they are not too far from him (San Diego).

Aquasd also does a live sale every weekend on r2r almost. They move alot of livestock so they are very competitively priced and get some nice goodies.

Liveaquaria and divers den although I recently had a not so good experience with them, however they did credit me after I called. I'm hoping the petco merger doesn't destroy them.

stay away from anything that ends in "2go" or begins with "Mr." and you should be fine.

lyrical

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(sorry for off topic could someone clue me in about the Live Aquaria / Petco merger either here or PM please?)

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(sorry for off topic could someone clue me in about the Live Aquaria / Petco merger either here or PM please?)

Not all that much to be said, actually. Lots of posturing and pontificating, but pretty much zero impact. OK, LA/DD purchases now charge sales tax, but that was likely to happen regardless (plus you do pay use tax, right :))

JerryO

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like LiveAquaria for fish and a few corals, but their corals are a little on the blah side.

Sangheili

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best sticks:

Battlecorals
Cherrycorals

Best cust service and guarantee:
Liveaquaria
UniqueCorals

It has been my experience that price is directly correlated to the level of customer service and the quality of the corals. Seems like the cheaper I go the more they don't match the photos and the more difficult it is to get a credit/refund.

K SEE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cherry corals. Got an order today that got delayed an extra day by the shipper. All corals are still in perfect condition and all are acros.

PRomero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike from sexy corals always hooks it up, you'll love his sexy box sales he has every now and again, its always filled with super bright corals.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 146 67.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.8%
Back