Who are your favorite trusted on-line vendors?

zybergoby

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sadly I don't have any because getting things shipped to upstate NY is costly though I do love the crorals and animals at Rare Reef, Pacific East aquaculture and HighDef Corals

Last edited:

YodaHart

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
uniquecorals.com

$15 shipping within CA and $19 to the rest of the US. They have awesome livestock.

austin55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sadly I don't have any because getting things shipped to upstate NY is costly though I do love the crorals and animals at Rare Reef, Pacific East aquaculture and HighDef Corals

Your in upstate NY too! Yayy hahah

austin55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah just wish things did not cost so much to ship. This is where I rely on local fragers. Austin where in upstate NY maybe we can do some frag swapping.

I live 20 minutes from utica. Its about an hour and a half from you. I just started reefing so I only have a zoa frag :(

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Petsolutions.com and definitely divers den and live aquaria. Petsolutions gets their fish from the same distributor (quality marine) and their customer service is nearly as good. They do have free shipping on fish and coral orders over $99 which beats live aquaria and their $225

I've received 5 leopard wrasses from them. They've done better even than live aquaria- but since they get the fish from the same place this really means nothing

Merith

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend of mine on in San Francisco lost his reef in a house fire a few years back and he's beginning to get the bug again. Having been out of the hobby for a while, he wanted to know what on-line vendors w trust for high quality stock . Thanks for reading.

Hey LeslieP I'm in modesto, but make frequent trips to the bay for dr's apts. Have your friend shoot me a message and I can work with him to help get him going again.

apmato

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a big fan of Frag Freaks they have good stuff and are really cool guys(met them at ffm). Also really like ReefGen stuff which he could get from Unique Corals.

I am also a fan of Reef Gen coral. Some amazing stuff. I use Frag Freaks a lot as they are local to me. Also I know they are direct retailer of Reef Gen and get their corals directly from them. For my area they definitely are the largest distributors for Reef Gen. They always seem to have a very wide range of offerings from them.

+1....These guys are awesome!

I agree. I have had multiple orders shipped from them and have to say its some of the best packaging I have ever seen. They have great customer service and always seem to respond to me fairly quickly. I think the only downfall to these guys currently is that they only ship in the New England region, not sure if that has changed. I get free shipping on orders over $100 as a deal they offer New England customers.

apmato

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FWIW, it looks like Frag Freaks is shipping nationwide now. I got an email from them about how they are now doing weekly auctions on eBay and in their shipping policy for the auctions it says they are shipping to the Continental U.S.. Looks like the last few auctions they had ran ended with some pretty good deals. I am going to have to keep my eye out for more.

RavenSF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend of mine on in San Francisco lost his reef in a house fire a few years back and he's beginning to get the bug again. Having been out of the hobby for a while, he wanted to know what on-line vendors w trust for high quality stock . Thanks for reading.

I live in SF and once a month or so I drive down to San Jose where Neptune Aquatic's is and they're top knock. Online I've had great luck with Unique Corals and AquaSD. I've bought a few things on EBay with surprising success. If I was shopping for frags I'd be looking at Battle Corals or Coral Revolution, they're got some popular frags.

Get your friend turned onto BAR and he can find people to swap frags with.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also add aquatica corals, and pieces of the ocean on this forum. Great dealing with both! Bought fish from them

kingator

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Battle corals
Cherry corals
Alldelight

Healthy pieces and straight shooters no B.S with them

Wesley42079

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All Delight Corals hands down is the BEST. I've made many coral purchases and each order arrived healhy with great packaging and shipping.

Dude flat $39 shipping outsite cali $19 within cali or free after $298. You can't beat that.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 74 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back