Who bit you in your tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter diverrad
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

diverrad

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
111
Reaction score
150
Location
East Durham
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was gluing a new digi today and my lawnmower blenny decided to take a shot at me, he’s small and I have the hands of a lowland gorilla so not much of an event but got me thinking. In all the years how many times I’ve been bit in the tank. I had a maroon clown that truly enjoyed nipping me any time I stuck my hands in the tank but the worst was a shoal tang that was pure evil he once got me so good I was bleeding, though he did not bite, he slashed me That fish hated me so much anytime I went by the tank he did his best to attack me through the glass. Whenever I need to work on the tank my wife had to coral him with nets to keep me safe lol.
 
Have yet to be bitten by a fish ... just zapped by electricity.
Climate Change Earth GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals
 
I had a clown fish that would bite... he later went carpet surfing. A while back I was doing maintenance on the tank and later I noticed a spot on my arm hurting, it progressed into what appeared like a second degree burn probably quarter inch x quarter inch.
 
Always the dang clownfish lol
Was about to post the same thing. I have two pairs that are absolute monsters.
I have a Pixy Hawkfish who tries to bite our fingers through the glass but as soon as I have a hand in the tank cleaning or working, he's hiding. LOL What a tough guy!
 
My female clown lives to bite me. I think biting me is what gives her purpose in life. Haha
 
Temperate tank 1987 1 06142018.jpg

This guy caught me pretty good. Was in the middle of feeding him and got distracted while still holding a shrimp in my hand and my hand in the tank. Since he was already in a feeding frenzy he didn't care if I was looking or not. Chomp Chomp!;Inpain:oops:;Facepalm
Felt like this,
Thumb 4mp 008.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new