Who does this snail think it is?

Glass Algae

Show Me The Anemone!
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2020
Messages
799
Reaction score
886
Location
Portland, OR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The nerve of this one... Smh

20200826_111056.jpg
 
Eh. Seems normal to me. My snails and hermits climb all over my corals.

I have even seem my smartest cerith snails climbing up individual Halle Berry zoa polyps. They seem to have given up doing the same to my Aussie Lords, which makes sense since the last ones to try got eaten. ...yeah... my Aussie lords are bloodthirsty monsters. Especially the Frosted Forest.
 
Eh. Seems normal to me. My snails and hermits climb all over my corals.

I have even seem my smartest cerith snails climbing up individual Halle Berry zoa polyps. They seem to have given up doing the same to my Aussie Lords, which makes sense since the last ones to try got eaten. ...yeah... my Aussie lords are bloodthirsty monsters. Especially the Frosted Forest.

Hahaha I know it's normal I was just having a tick. This dude specifically just loves vaccuming the zoas and today I was gonna break uo the rock and frag the zoas. So guess we're waiting till he's done!
 
LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new