Who has a neglected frag rack?

Red_Beard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the orphanarium. A small reefing art rack that is coming up to a year old loaded with frags. The zoas started to spread, i was going to change my scape, not sure where to put everying, <insert excuse here>. The zoas have litterally started growing up the glass for more real-estate!

How many of you have something similar going on in your tank? Lets see some pics!
1000006230.jpg

OP
OP
Red_Beard

Red_Beard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s a frag rack under there…
IMG_0215.jpeg

Same issue as you, started growing up the glass.
Nice! Did you upcycle yours? I moved the rack last month and scraped the ones on the glass and glued them onto frag plugs. Now they are multiplying on my other rack...

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nice! Did you upcycle yours? I moved the rack last month and scraped the ones on the glass and glued them onto frag plugs. Now they are multiplying on my other rack...
I scraped the glass and put the zoas on a tile to send to another R2R member. Frag rack went back to where it was, haha. I need to start fragging and finding some permanent homes for the ones that I’ve grew the frag rack.

OP
OP
Red_Beard

Red_Beard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I scraped the glass and put the zoas on a tile to send to another R2R member. Frag rack went back to where it was, haha. I need to start fragging and finding some permanent homes for the ones that I’ve grew the frag rack.
That is totally a better use of them, sharing w other reefers. I am starting to feel like smaug the dragon, hoarding up all my treasure. You tried taking them off yet? The cool part is they all come off in a nice neat mat if you use a razor blade and some patience, shouldnt be too hard to transplant. If only we knew where that should be :thinking-face:

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 35.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back