Who has a TRUE Weeping Willow?

Can anyone confirm or refute that a frag labeled "Jake Adams Weeping Willow" obtained from WWC 5-6 years years ago is truly a JAWW traceable back to Jake? As in, does anyone actually know if one of the few frags he originally gave out years back went to them?

Pictures of the coral wont help at this time because it hasnt fully extended for a while. Im blaming my Emperor Angel. Hoping its back to its full glory once I get everything moved into the new display after my move.
 
I have one. From Taiwan. Polyps are super supple.

IMG_0217.jpg

Did you ever frag any of the yellows?
 
What does everyone think is best for the “willows” high par or less
Medium to high light. I believe flow is far more important for willows vs. the lighting they receive. Strong, randomized flow helps them develop long polyps.
 
These are my new obsession. I've always loved toadstools. These are absolutely beautiful. I would love to get my hands on one.
 
What parameters are you guys keeping these guys ?
 
Bring this thread back! Any luck?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new