Who has frag bags?

  • Thread starter Thread starter d.grcich
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I get mine from kens fish as well.
Ships out the same day as well. Good place!!
Cheap heat packs too. .80 cents a piece for 20 hr.
Just did an order with them.
 
One time I ordered from them, and they threw in some cool flake food for free...my fish loved it. I just got in some MEGA 72 hour heat packs from them!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new