Who has Frags ????

commonstranger

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2009
Messages
517
Reaction score
69
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come on lets have it people, lol. I need to spend some Christmas money.
 
I have some zoa frags. I will try and post up pics tomorrow. Possibly green toadstool too. I see what others I have also. What looking for?
 
No anemones right now but lps, softies, zoas, acans are all good. I will be looking for SPS in about a month or so. List what you have and pics if you can. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new