Who has HMS 2 light mount?

william Lutman

Old Dead Head, just rolling down the road
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2012
Messages
590
Reaction score
819
Location
Lake Zurich, Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a good picture of the foot. The rim on my 60B is like 1 3/8. I need to see detail on how that foot sits on the rim

1000013401.png
 
I don’t personally have them but I’ve seen them in the store it’s a L bracket that sits ontop the tank not clamping like the regular single hms


So, it rests on tank more than anything
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new