Who Is Into Collecting Vinyl Records?

JMSKI333

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says, I am just looking to see who on this forum collects and enjoys listening to some vinyl records. I am just getting into it myself, after a few years of me trying not to take on another expensive hobby. I've always had a few collectable records and have been interested in getting into it, I just feared that I would get obsessed like I am with my tank. I was right.

I am about 14 records deep in my collection thus far with a turntable in the mail. :rockon:

Last edited:

mrjtill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a cousin that has 10s of thousands of records. It is quite an amazing collection

BackInTheTank

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldn't find my self getting back into that hobby. It was hard enough when I sold all 4 tech 1200 , mixer , sampler, 5000+ records. I spun records for over ten years and gave it up 7 years ago when I had two kids. Now that I am home a lot I have gotten into the reefing hobby . Who new I would trade one expensive hobby for another!!

OP
OP
JMSKI333

JMSKI333

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that's some serious collecting! I am just a musician who enjoys the quality of vinyl and the interaction you can have with it. My reefing buddy is the one who turned it on to me. Maybe there is a tie between reefing and vinyl because I am loving both right now.

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love my vinyl. Still have all my vinyl from when I used to spin and my eq. Don't think I will ever get rid of them.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%

Back