Who laid these eggs?

mwb95

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
7
Location
Twinsburg
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have:
Bumble Bee Snails
Fighting Conch
Cowrie
Stomatella

I have cerith and nerites as well but I know what their eggs look like. The only fish it could be is a single starry blenny but that doesn’t seem right to me
C21BFC75-531F-4921-872D-82C8705223B8.jpeg
B82DAAEC-C0FB-4E19-8810-1D80B6D83E0A.jpeg
7C9FB705-BFA0-40B5-B7C9-A90A85975FCC.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new