Who likes stylos

Coral Freak

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
28
Reaction score
24
Location
Fort Worth
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll start, Jason fox burning banana stylo. Ill get some pics of others I have, I just did a water change so don't judge!!
image.jpeg
 
I think he's talking about stylocoeniella not stylophora :-)

Here's my jfox insane rainbow styloc
Not the best photo and does not do it justice but oh well

20160328_103801.jpg
 
That sux speedy recovery those water changes ain't gonna do themselves lol
 
Where do you keep this bad boy at in the tank? I deff have one of these on the want list
I keep it just off the sand bed @ 250 PAR. Not a fast grower but does put on a show. It also has some good sized sweepers so keep that in mind.
 
Sweepers? I have never seen mine put out sweepers but will now have to get the flashlight tonight lol

Mine is in the top 1/4 of the tank in pretty high flow I should prolly move it down as I have noticed the top sides polyps don't open as much as the underside good info @Salty1962
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new