Who Remembers This Stuff?

No picture, but the other day had a customer with the last name Howell. I asked my coworker if perhaps they were related to Thurston Howell III. She had no clue, but then she just turned 25.
 
No picture, but the other day had a customer with the last name Howell. I asked my coworker if perhaps they were related to Thurston Howell III. She had no clue, but then she just turned 25.
Hello Bill!!!
 
Hey John! How's life treating you??? Hopefully all is well!

^^^Got one!^^^ Anybody wanna buy it? I've still got a couple DIY T12VHO fixtures as well. Ahhh, the good old days???
Doing well, thank you. Retired early. :) Hope you're doing great sir!
 
Doing well, thank you. Retired early. :) Hope you're doing great sir!
Glad to hear it! My little brother retired early too. My wife retired at the beginning of the COVID thing. I've got 6 more yearso_O, but hanging in there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new