Who uses an ATB 1500 flowstar return pump?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tcfab
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tcfab

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
166
Reaction score
2
Location
Ogden, Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking of using one of these in my new 120 setup. It will have a 5 foot head. Who has one and what are your thoughts on them? How silent are they?

Thanks
 
I've got one and its the best pump I've ever had and I've owned them all....super quiet and more than enough for a 120. I've got it on a 200 gallon.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
 
I am thinking of using one of these in my new 120 setup. It will have a 5 foot head. Who has one and what are your thoughts on them? How silent are they?

Thanks

I have 2 1500 and they are quite.
1 is on my Closed loop and the other is for my return
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new