Who wants to win a JBJ Oceanstream Circulation Pump? I know I do ;) Membership drive, everyone enter

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JBJ and Reef2Reef
are proud to offer a contest not only for new members but existing members as well for the month of April 2013!

prod-oceanstream2.jpg

New members:

1. Sign up and join Reef2Reef for free in the month of April 2013. We'll be checking to see if you have multiple accounts so don't try it. :) New legitimate members only please. Sign up here: Register at Reef Forum : Saltwater Aquarium Forum Reef2Reef

2. Post a tank thread here on Reef2Reef:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/forum.php#members-aquarium-discussion

3. Post the link to your aquarium thread in this thread.

4. Have at least 5 legitimate meaningful posts here on Reef2Reef.

Existing members:

1. Post a tank thread here on Reef2Reef, if you already have one post a new update with at least 6 pic's:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/forum.php#members-aquarium-discussion

2. Post the link to your aquarium thread in this thread.

3. Give a 150 character minimum reason in this thread why you think that new members should join us here on Reef2Reef.

4. Post a link and a pic of one coral that you would love to have from ANY of our wonderful sponsors

The prize, JBJ Oceanstream OS-101 Circulation Pump.

prod-oceanstream.jpg

JBJ launches the new OCEANSTREAM™ circulation pumps equipped with suction cup holders and articulating pivot ball. These innovative pumps utilize a unique PaddleDisc™ impeller that diverts water to the perimeter of the housing unlike traditonal propeller based pumps. This ensures maximum “random flow” in wide circular currents that provide gentle water movement without harming corals placed directly within its path.
VERSATILITY

You can choose from our NANO OCEANSTREAM (500 GPH)) for smaller aquariums or our original OCEANSTREAM (1600 GPH) for aquariums up to 100 gallons. Pumps are ideal for fresh or saltwater aquariums.
WAVEMAKER COMPATIBLE

OCEANSTREAM circulation pumps are definitely compatible with our OceanPulse Wavemakers that allow you to configure alternating cycles from 10 seconds to 6 minutes.

Technical info:
Model OS-101, 500 GPH, Wavemaker not included, power consumption is 7 watts, use on tanks up to 30 gallons, dimensions are 2.6” x 2.8” x 4.8”

That's it, pretty easy huh!

I'll be drawing the winner via random number generator on May 1st some time around 6pm my time "Pacific standard"! Be sure to check back then to claim your prize, if it isn't claimed within 3 days I'll do a redraw and so on till it is claimed. This item can only be shipped to the continental US, sorry.​

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sweet pump! Awesome contest!

Waddell69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3. I think new members should join reef2reef because the site has alot of helpful forums and discussions to help with your tank. It had tons of great giveaways daily with awesome prizes. It is a cool place to meet other people that love the saltwater hobby as much as I do. There are also a lot of great sponsors that have really great merchandise for saltwater tanks.

Rikerbear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't say enough about the benefits of joining R2R. The wealth of knowledge and experience at the touch of a key board is truly amazing. Everyone here is so helpful and so friendly, you just can't go wrong in being a member.

Squishie89

Glub Glub
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/memb...live-rock.html

The reason people should join reef2reef is simple. This is the most friendly, caring, helpful forum I have ever been on. Not to mention, awesome prizes! But it does not matter how simple your question is, someone will find a way to help you, even if it means doing research. I was very lucky to find this forum when beginning my saltwater adventure and will never leave. This place is like family and a home. I cannot thank Rev, the moderators and all the members enough for the help and insight they have given.

3quartersinchblueeyedblondebeauties-48.jpg
- Zoanthus sp. - "Blue Eyed Blonde Beauties" - 3/4" WYSIWYG Frag - ZOAS & PALYS - CORAL (I am not into corals currently, but these seem super pretty!)

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/memb...live-rock.html

The reason people should join reef2reef is simple. This is the most friendly, caring, helpful forum I have ever been on. Not to mention, awesome prizes! But it does not matter how simple your question is, someone will find a way to help you, even if it means doing research. I was very lucky to find this forum when beginning my saltwater adventure and will never leave. This place is like family and a home. I cannot thank Rev, the moderators and all the members enough for the help and insight they have given.

3quartersinchblueeyedblondebeauties-48.jpg
- Zoanthus sp. - "Blue Eyed Blonde Beauties" - 3/4" WYSIWYG Frag - ZOAS & PALYS - CORAL (I am not into corals currently, but these seem super pretty!)

Please keep all the entry criteria to one post like Squishie did in her entry.

PepperDeath

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be entering as soon as I can get my camera working. :) This would really help me get my reef started!

mebo926

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank!!!
I have been with this site since 2009 and to this date this is my main and only one I use. I use this site for research, builds, pictures, Just to BS, spend money with the sponsors, connect with new people. I was new to the area and was buying a salt water tank and this was the place i was everyday. I was researching and checking with others to make sure im not an idiot. People here were in the same place I was before so they knew. I left the hobby and now I have come back. I have been on here everyday just looking and absorbing I even won a random contest for being a member. If you need something they have it here.
file_616_14.jpg

Xmen from Mr. Corals

S
o pick me, I was actually looking at these today and need them for my new 40g Reef Tank....... PLEASEEEEEE

Isoprene

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks/101360-iso-55-bow-3.html

I want this!
acro125_zps7e9d286f.jpg

The Blue Glow :: SPS Corals :: Acropora

R2R members should join this site because it can seriously help them get a tank going. Whatever that tank may be, from sps coral to FOWLR. These members have a great understanding of the hobby, all of its information and they choose to express this information to you in a really nice way! Especially if your new, these guys are really nice. Some other sites dont have this kind of help, especially free! I have learned an immense amount from this site and I will continue to come back for years to come. Join the community you wont regret it!

Last edited:

VB68

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks/84486-vb68s-tank-build.html People that are new to the saltwater hobby should join R2R because there is a ton of good helpful information in the vast amount of thread here on R2R. Reading thru the thread can help a newbie from making many of the common mistakes,which will help on the learning curve, help them make choices on livestock,equipment,do and don'ts and some DIY's that could help for reefer on a budget. The people on here is a mix of experienced and novice hobbiest that are more than willing to offer information to those that need it and don't criticize one another. R2R has helped me alot learning the saltwater hobby. And a bonus to joining R2R is awesome contest and giveaways that R2R and the Sponsors do every month. So, while learning about the hobby and getting to know some great online people, you may also win some great prizes. So, what you waiting for, go ahead and join one of the best saltwater hobby forums on the net(the other would have to be our local forum :wink: ). Here is one of the many corals that I would love to own....
Joeknowsre_zps43e94690.jpg
joeknowsreefs.com | Tyree/Joe's Golden Dragon

dougers31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks/84567-my-new-40-breeder-mixed-reef-2.html

New folks will love this forum! Lot's of good info and knowledgeable reefkeepers that have a wealth of knowledge and are willing to share it, and it is also one of the friendliest(and well moderated) sites out there. Plus there are also lots of contests(like this one) and giveaways that add some extra excitement and fun:) Here is a coral I would love to have but my wife and budget won't let me;)

Solar Flare Acanthastrea*::*Acanthastrea*::*Large Polyp Stony Corals*::*Cherry Corals
CHE_8639_t_250.jpg

Last edited:

diamondreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to R2R!

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/reef-aquarium-discussion/114685-our-tank.html

I just joined Reef2Reef a few days ago and so far most of the questions I have posted about have been answered or acknowledged in some way and fairly quickly too. I thought that was pretty cool because now I know that if I ever have a serious question or some kind of emergency or something with a coral or a fish or even the tank itself, I know that I will get some help from other reefers. :) I am fairly new to the hobby and got into it because of my boyfriend who has been in it for a bit now.
I never win anything but I went to CoralCon recently and actually won a pair of fish... Maine Blizzard Clowns... guess who still doesn't have them... :( nor will I be getting those fish.. and now I am getting a whole different pair of fish and still don't know when I will be getting them. I don't like looking at my beautiful but empty tank. :(

I want to win something awesome and actually get it...lol

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 127 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.1%
Back