Who wants to win a JBJ Oceanstream Circulation Pump? I know I do ;) Membership drive, everyone enter

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a new winner!

Please shoot me a PM within 3 days to claim your pump or I'll have to do a redraw!

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/reef-aquarium-discussion/114685-our-tank.html

I just joined Reef2Reef a few days ago and so far most of the questions I have posted about have been answered or acknowledged in some way and fairly quickly too. I thought that was pretty cool because now I know that if I ever have a serious question or some kind of emergency or something with a coral or a fish or even the tank itself, I know that I will get some help from other reefers. :) I am fairly new to the hobby and got into it because of my boyfriend who has been in it for a bit now.
I never win anything but I went to CoralCon recently and actually won a pair of fish... Maine Blizzard Clowns... guess who still doesn't have them... :( nor will I be getting those fish.. and now I am getting a whole different pair of fish and still don't know when I will be getting them. I don't like looking at my beautiful but empty tank. :(

I want to win something awesome and actually get it...lol

diamondreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was never asked which size I wanted... :/ but I did just get it and it looks pretty cool. . Waiting for bf to get home to do anything with it..
We are setting up a 92 soon and this one isnt going to work on that :/

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 66 67.3%
  • Neither.

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.1%
Back