whoooooooooooooosh!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlackTide
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SlackTide

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2010
Messages
140
Reaction score
6
Location
canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tide rolled in,went back out, washed me up here like a Florida tar ball lol, Skinz told me to be here, its his fault, Im golden :crossedlips: who's the forum posters union rep I may need representation, where's my coffee? do I get a personal assistant to take notes? SKINZS YOU CLAM THIEF WHERE ARE YOU!
 
HAHA welcome to R2R! Nice first post!
 
Thanks! I was gonna use yours but it seemed rude,I looked right into the arc flash today by accident and its made me woosy/er?
 
where's my toaster oven? the best things in life are free, the bester stuff requires toaster oven lol
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
:byebye: Welcome! Your gonna be fun! I can tell!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new