Who's going to MACNA?

MadMax

MARINE AQUARIUM EXPO
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(Just got back into Orange County last night)
What an OUTSTANDING experience and good time we had! I couldn't believe the cohessiveness, stamina, and overall good-will that the Orlando club had. MACNA 2010 was simply over the top!
We stayed an extra day to visit Epcot Center before heading home.....another grand experience. I really wish we had more time to explore Orlando, but alas, we've now got to get back to work preparing for MAX.
Picked up another half dozen great vendors to add to our own floor plan: (Dr. Tim, Boyde Enterprises, Nano Tuners, Sera-USA, Blue Moon Aquatics) and at least another dozen or so more serious inquiries.
We have our booth for MACNA 2011 already bought and paid for, right there in the front row again; we wouldn't miss this for the world! Des Moines in 2011, bring it on baby!!!:wink:

PS:
It was AWESOME to finally meet you, Rev! Tammy and I both adore you and can't wait to see you two again this April at MAX 2011....keep up the great work!

Last edited:

schminksbro

Guardian of The Blue Glow
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The conference was amazing! From the "Thrill Ride" elevator in the lobby to all the great people, to all the great products, the whole weekend was fantastic! Iowa 2011 here we come!

OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
O...M....G! Don't even get me started on those CrAzY elevators!!!!!! :xd:

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The conference was amazing! From the "Thrill Ride" elevator in the lobby to all the great people, to all the great products, the whole weekend was fantastic! Iowa 2011 here we come!

I was imaging myself as Willy Wonka at the end where they go through the roof....I went all the way to the top floor..and all the way back down.....going back down was wild.

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is what we saw while looking out/down from that elevator on the top floor....

loveinelevator.jpg

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got the pictures and videos sorted out and resized. Here's a "teaser"

chalice.jpg

Click on the link below for the rest of them. You'll even see Revsgirl and Rev if you look hard!

MACNA Menu
chalice.jpg%22

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol..my brother's wife was SO mad at him for not picking that coral up....I think it was like 400 bucks..pretty beast for that size chalice.

MadMax

MARINE AQUARIUM EXPO
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HAAA!

X marks the spot where I dropped my cell phone off our balcony whilst smoking a cigar.
Could only stand there and laugh as my rather annoying ring tone kept going off as people were trying to call.

Finally called maintenance department to retrieve it from the roof top.
.....$20 tip and 'bout half hour later I was back into 21 century communications.
Amazing how vulnerable you can feel without your cell! :bigsmile:

loveinelevator.jpg

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 59 55.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.5%
Back