Who's going to MACNA?

sks4613

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be there! Don't really know anyone here as I am new. Looking forward to meeting some folks.
Plan on spending a day at Universal as well. Gotta see the new HP park!
Shannon

OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys will definitely see me there!!! Stop by my booth and say HI......

Will do! :D

I will be there! Don't really know anyone here as I am new. Looking forward to meeting some folks.
Plan on spending a day at Universal as well. Gotta see the new HP park!
Shannon

Sounds like fun! Make sure you stop by the R2R booth!

eggie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Flying down there on friday hope to meet a couple of you guys and girls and hope to have me R2R shirt for the show too

gooch

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We'll be there. I have a corner booth right by the Raffle area. Were, leaving monday night with a stop over near Nashville to visit family. Lots of stuff on display. Plus some freebies. So be sure to say hi.

Hawkins

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im going. Going to try to hit HP world too while Im up there. Last time I visited orlando I left WWC $1500 broker. For some reason I think this trip may be worse :xd:

OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Flying down there on friday hope to meet a couple of you guys and girls and hope to have me R2R shirt for the show too

Shipping tomorrow!

We'll be there. I have a corner booth right by the Raffle area. Were, leaving monday night with a stop over near Nashville to visit family. Lots of stuff on display. Plus some freebies. So be sure to say hi.

Sure thing!!

MadMax

MARINE AQUARIUM EXPO
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be there with a premium booth front and center. Be sure to stop by to see either me (Kevin) or my wife Tammy. We'll be passing out information for MAX 2011

Last edited:
OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be there with a premium booth front and center. Be sure to stop by to see either me (Kevin) or my wife Tammy. We'll be passing out information for MAX 2011

We'll see ya there! David and I are talking about attending MAX as well! :D I'm going to have to overcome my fear of planes! Our last flight almost ruined me! :(

MadMax

MARINE AQUARIUM EXPO
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Great to hear you guys are traveling from afar to experience the MAX show!

"We Do What We Do For People Like YOU!" 1smile1

jordan3548

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live about 45 min away I cant go i wish they would due it during the summer like in July Sept is a bad month lol 3 kids going to school= alot of $$ on clothes and everything. Then all 3 birthdays coming up Aug,Nov,Dec then Christmas and all that just not good timing :(

OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live about 45 min away I cant go i wish they would due it during the summer like in July Sept is a bad month lol 3 kids going to school= alot of $$ on clothes and everything. Then all 3 birthdays coming up Aug,Nov,Dec then Christmas and all that just not good timing :(

Definitely not great timing for ya! :( We're going to take tons of pics to share with those not able to make it this year.

jascymcl

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to go but something came up back in may, then in June told my wife if she would like to go and we would visit my parents and my brothers while we were there and she said we could not go because we had some things to take care of,then in July i asked again and she said she would think about it,but didn't talk about it any more.Tuesday night I told her how much I would have liked to go and she started laughing and to me she knew. Then she told me all the excuses she gave me was ,because she had bought tickets to MACNA back in may as a suprise. So that means YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I AM GOING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see all you guys there,will be a pleasure to meet all of you. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYY

jascymcl

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MY wife says i wrote that She was the best because I am a lambonination!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAAH

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 9.1%
Back