Who's going to MACNA?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The weather is very sunny and beautiful. Not to hot actually. I am going to take a bunch of pics for all those who are not able to attend this year. I have been the one who had to live vicariously through pics at MACNA.

Matter of fact I am going to get some pics now!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dang forgot my camera in the car! It will be later. HAHA!

jascymcl

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
see you guys in a couple of hours. flying in from Puerto Rico in a few hours.

OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hehe! See ya soon!!!!! :D

Reef Goddess

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Leaving for Hobe Sound tomorrow morning to do some surfing, then see you all at MACNA on Friday! I'll also try to take plenty of pics to put up for you guys that can't make it. Its my first MACNA woohoo!

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like it's confirmed...I'll get there Saturday, stay at the hotel, and I'll be at MACNA Sunday.

I'll head straight to the R2R booth for a T-shirt :p

OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not me :cry:

:( Sorry!

Leaving for Hobe Sound tomorrow morning to do some surfing, then see you all at MACNA on Friday! I'll also try to take plenty of pics to put up for you guys that can't make it. Its my first MACNA woohoo!

Mine too!!

Looks like it's confirmed...I'll get there Saturday, stay at the hotel, and I'll be at MACNA Sunday.

I'll head straight to the R2R booth for a T-shirt :p

Come on over!! :D

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
btw, those talking about the Florida weather...... It's actually been pretty decent out this last week! The rain has died down and the humidity is pretty low. It looks like it'll be a great weekend.

OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, MACNA has come to an end, and WoW! Was it great, and tiring!! Thanks for all the support and those that got to stop by and say hi! It was great meeting all of you, and we're looking forward to Iowa!

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a fun time for sure. It's great to be around so many people who are interested in the same thing you are and to put some faces to the names.

My family and I really enjoyed that hotel too...the place was insane...

Some words of advice though....don't put your head under the water without ear plugs! I'm feeling like doodoo now :p

Fun time!

TANKSALOT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sad to see such a great time come to an end :sad:

But as my friend, Jon Clements, from ORCA, that help put this fantastic event on..... "Once a year we get together with some great friends for 3 days!"
I have already bought my tickets to IOWA!!!! Hope to see all of my new found, great friends there!!!

Steve

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:bigsmile: Packing to leave Orlando and head back to Huntsville. I've got several pics and videos that I'll share when we get home. :bigsmile:

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:bigsmile: Packing to leave Orlando and head back to Huntsville. I've got several pics and videos that I'll share when we get home. :bigsmile:

Dang Harry! I would have loved to met you at MACNA. I also regret not getting to meet Ron Shimek....maybe another time :'(

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang Harry! I would have loved to met you at MACNA. I also regret not getting to meet Ron Shimek....maybe another time :'(

I certainly hope you're not comparing me to Dr. Ron! :tongue: I talked to him yesterday as he was sitting on the edge of wall around the flower bed in front of the hotel. Seems he had missed his ride to the airport and was waiting for another one. To say the least, he was not a happy camper!

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I certainly hope you're not comparing me to Dr. Ron! :tongue: I talked to him yesterday as he was sitting on the edge of wall around the flower bed in front of the hotel. Seems he had missed his ride to the airport and was waiting for another one. To say the least, he was not a happy camper!

No offense to you, but I couldn't possibly compare you two :p I thought I saw him in the lobby reading...but I wasn't 100% sure...I've only seen pictures so that's all I could base my thoughts of his image on.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back