Who's Going to See Spidey?

  • Thread starter Thread starter revsgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
7,468
Reaction score
192
Location
ga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It just seems like the patriotic thing to do, right?! I don't know why, but it's just so American! :xd: Anyone going to the midnight showing tonight? I think I'll go see it in IMAX!! Who else is planning on seeing it?
 
I will be seeing it but not tonight. May check it out this weekend with my son
 
Are you kidding, I have not even seen midnight in years let alone go out during it!!!
 
I work tomorrow so no midnight showing for me, although might go and see it Friday night with the boyfriend depending on what is going on.
 
Funniest thing just happened after last post, boyfriend had just called asking me if I wanted to pull an all nighter and go see the 12:01 showing. Of course did the responsible thing and told him couldn't. Just thought it was too funny on his timing of making that call :roll:
 
Haha!! That's awesome!! It would be tough going to work the next day! But I love watching a midnight movie with the theater packed full!! Love it!
 
Haha!! That's awesome!! It would be tough going to work the next day! But I love watching a midnight movie with the theater packed full!! Love it!

Love it too, saw the Star War movies and the LOTR movies that way sucha great atmosphere :D
 
We'll be going today at 3:45!! I'll let everyone know how it was!
 
One word.. AMAZING!! spidey.jpg
 
Edited! ;) We all know you <3 Andrew Garfield, Alycia!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new