Who's layin these eggs?

joekidwell

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
287
Reaction score
189
Location
Greeneville TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says, what species of snail eggs are these? That I know of I have Dwarf Ceriths, Flordia Ceriths, Nassarius, Nerites and Stomatella.

20220816_210911.jpg
 
I don't think they're cerith or nassarius, atleast from my snail eggs. I believe nerite are quite small as well. #reefsquad :) Best of luck. Cool photo btw :) Any chance of a daylight pic?
 
If they are snail and zoomed in nerite is a great possibility
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new