Currently, I'm saving up and gathering equipment to set up my 750 peninsula again. It's been in storage for about 5 or 6 years. I will be doing things old school. I refuse to pay the crazy prices for newfangled junk. With the rock scaling done correctly, I was able to keep everything from light hungry acros to low light sun corals, shrooms and zoas. I had fish that are very moody such as Moorish Idols that lived over 4 years. I just get sick when I see how everything in this hobby has turned into a keeping up with the jetsons affair. I don't like everything to be automated. This is a hobby.... get involved!!! Since live rock is now devoid of life, when the time comes, I will look into having a good friend in Tonga collect rock, and ship it on the airline I work for, unwashed, unscrubbed. That's the way it used to come, and I used to get some awesome corals for free. Sure, you may end up with a hitchhiker or 3.... but it's worth it. I even ended up with a small tropical octopus once.
We are starting construction on our new house in June, hope to be setting up the tank a year after...... I'll certainly make a build thread when I do.