Whose posts/advice do you love to see here on R2R?

If I need help I read my book because I forgot what I wrote, Then after I read it, I disagree with what I wrote, so I write myself a nasty E Mail and end it with a scary looking emoji 😆
 
Last edited:
If I need help I read my book because I forgot what I wrote, Then after I read it, I disagree with what I wrote, so I write myself a nasty E Mail and end it with a scary looking emoji :squinting-face-with-tongue:

Robert Redford Yes GIF by GritTV
 
I listen to everybody except BeanAnimal. He always asks for things he can't have. 🤣
I heard that he is developing a new food for fishes and coral's, I think the working name for the stuff is "Reef Bacon?"
Happy Grumpy Cat GIF
@BeanAnimal
 
I listen to everybody except BeanAnimal. He always asks for things he can't have. 🤣
I listen to everybody except @Paul B. He teases me with my precious - it only has one rightful owner. I say it now. And why not? It's not his now, but mine.
 
I heard that he is developing a new food for fishes and coral's, I think the working name for the stuff is "Reef Bacon?"
Happy Grumpy Cat GIF
@BeanAnimal

Reef Bacon is day to day. For constipated fish it’s BeanBacon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new