Whose posts/advice do you love to see here on R2R?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,869
Reaction score
122,479
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Excited Shout Out GIF by StickerGiant
Who’s the active member here on R2R that you love to see making post because you know it’s going to be good advice?

Shout out time!
 
I don't want to make a list because I'm sure I would leave out people that deserve a praise and thank you because there are so many. I may not remember everyone off the top of my head but when I see the members name accompanying a post with advice I'll recognize it and have confidence in them. It's something that comes with time hanging out here and reading. The lack of being able to remember everyone comes with time as does not being able to remember lol.
 
There’s too many people for me to say!
I’ll just say a vast majority of the active members on here have some great opinions, post fun post to talk in every day, and help foster the community reef2reef should be.
 
Pretty much all of them. They all add different insights to reef keeping. If I HAD to pick one it would be @Paul B Someone that has had a reef tank as long as him is doing something right. I've adapted his feeding practices and it's working very well for staving off fish illness.
 
Great thread!

Has anyone mentioned @tbrown yet?

I look up to and follow just about everyone mentioned here previously. All awesome reefers, thank you guys for all your help and advice, I really mean that.

I'm going to give a particular shout out here to @Mr. Mojo Rising who I see posting often, and who is always willing to try and help other R2R members, often someone who is brand new. In my very humble opinion, I find their advice to be spot-on, and I for one look forward to reading their posts when I see them.

I also agree it would be hard to make a complete list, I'm so sure I'm leaving MANY out here (sorry!), but in addition to those mentioned above already, I'm going add (in absolutely no particular order):

@Lavey29
@MnFish1
@Subsea
@threebuoys
@TX_REEF
@Uncle99

And if not yet mentioned by name, anyone on the R2R #fishmedic and/or #reefsqaud crew :)

For humor and any advice on reef keeping or Hognose snake husbandry, there's none other than the Mayor of R2R himself, Mr. @Crabs McJones

I want to add personally, because I enjoy their posts:
@Cichlid Dad
@PharmrJohn

Honorable mention:
@BeanAnimal - I have always appreciated your posts and advice. I believe you may have me on "ignore", and I'm sorry for whatever I said that may have offended you. Maybe you'll see this :)
 
Last edited:
Great thread!

Has anyone mentioned @tbrown yet?

I look up to and follow just about everyone mentioned here previously. All awesome reefers, thank you guys for all your help and advice, I really mean that.

I'm going to give a particular shout out here to @Mr. Mojo Rising who I see posting often, and who is always willing to try and help other R2R members, often someone who is brand new. In my very humble opinion, I find their advice to be spot-on, and I for one look forward to reading their posts when I see them.

I also agree it would be hard to make a complete list, I'm so sure I'm leaving MANY out here (sorry!), but in addition to those mentioned above already, I'm going add (in absolutely no particular order):

@Lavey29
@MnFish1
@Subsea
@threebuoys
@TX_REEF
@Uncle99

And if not yet mentioned by name, anyone on the R2R #fishmedic and/or #reefsqaud crew :)

For humor and any advice on reef keeping or Hognose snake husbandry, there's none other than the Mayor of R2R himself, Mr. @Crabs McJones
I want to add personally, because I enjoy their posts:
@Cichlid Dad
@PharmrJohn

Honorable mention:
@BeanAnimal - I have always appreciated your posts and advice. I believe you may have me on "ignore", and I'm sorry for whatever I said that may have offended you. Maybe you'll see this :)
Love you too brother!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new