Whose posts/advice do you love to see here on R2R?

There are way too many to name. We have the humble experts whos advice I really value.
@i cant think and @Miami Reef being top of that list. Oh and @littlefoxx who thankfully has taken the eel person baton from my feeble inept hands!

But how about some of these people who make this forum feel like family? The people who welcome everyone and in some cases seemingly follow and support sooo many build threads. People like:
@fishguy242
@tbrown (you make all the rest of us look bad)
@Fish Styx
@JoJosReef
@Stang67
@Mschmidt
@Goaway

And the rising stars like @mjszos and @BristleWormHater

Apologies to those I've forgotten and I know it's many
 
Thanks! Ya’ll Made my night!
You had already been tagged when I first posted above, and I would really hate to have to make a numeric list, but you'd be the top slot if was forced to pick. Thank you, VR, you're always willing to help, and your results absolutely speak for themselves.
 
@KrisReef all his posts make me laugh
@ISpeakForTheSeas love learning from his posts and very thankful for his IDs
@VintageReefer helped and is helping me save a euphyllia
@tbrown Awesome guy, but he steals giveaways.
@Slocke Another awesome guy with lot of fish knowledge also a fellow Georgia reefer
@billyocean Another fellow Georgia reefer
@Fish Fan Probably the most level headed member of r2r
@Fish & Coral Store Pleasure to do business with and their giveaway threads are awesome!
@EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal Another reefer who is great at ID and giving advice
@Tahoe61 lot of good advice and good IDs
@Reefer Matt Awesome youtube channel and a cornerstone of the community.
@Paul B The grandmaster of reefing
@TangerineSpeedo Awesome temperate tank build thread
@Dan_P Great advice and a lot of experience
@vlangel Love the build thread!
@ZzyzxRiver Love your build thread as well! (When r2r decides to send me notifications for it)
@Miami Reef Beautiful tanks, and great at making discussion threads
@Fish Styx Funny guy, has great advice too!
Shout out to the medics,yall saved a lot of fish
#fishmedics @Jay Hemdal @vetteguy53081

I feel like I'm forgetting some people for this list.
 
But how about some of these people who make this forum feel like family?
This forum would be so boring without you. You keep me on my toes. I never know what to expect from you. ;)
 
@Fish Fan Probably the most level headed member of r2r
Brother, I am beyond flattered by your comment here, but humbly I don't think I belong in the middle of that mix lol!

I have always appreciated your replies and input on R2R, thank you very much for the shout out :)
 
Last edited:
As mentioned by so many other here there are too many to mention. So many of you all make this forum a fun place to hang out. Often it's like a large family (yes yes, we have multiple Crazy Cousin Eddy's).

I follow so many build threads because I glean both knowledge and enjoyment from so many on this forum.

Thanks to everyone!

Shout-out to #Reef2Reef !
 
There are way too many to name. We have the humble experts whos advice I really value.
@i cant think and @Miami Reef being top of that list. Oh and @littlefoxx who thankfully has taken the eel person baton from my feeble inept hands!

But how about some of these people who make this forum feel like family? The people who welcome everyone and in some cases seemingly follow and support sooo many build threads. People like:
@fishguy242
@tbrown (you make all the rest of us look bad)
@Fish Styx
@JoJosReef
@Stang67
@Mschmidt
@Goaway

And the rising stars like @mjszos and @BristleWormHater

Apologies to those I've forgotten and I know it's many
I'm honored.
 
@Cichlid Dad Another awesome member with great advice.
@A-10reefer Nice guy!
@Reefahholic A fellow worm hater, a reefing mad scientist.
I am honored, and I always enjoy your additions to threads. There are way too many for me to list using a phone. I will say there's a group here on reef2reef I feel honored to be a part of. Most all have been mentioned on this post. I will just say this. No matter how bad a day has been, you can help make it go away for a while and just make me laugh!

So thank you from the bottom of my heart.
 
Brother, I am beyond flattered by your comment here, but humbly I don't think I belong in the middle of that mix lol!

I have always appreciated your replies and input on R2R, thank you very much for the shout out :)
Sorry @Fish Fan , I tend to agree with @BristleWormHater on this one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new