Why are my trachy's POOFY?

RedSea500MaxS

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2019
Messages
549
Reaction score
421
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fed my corals yesterday, all water perimeters are normal...

BUT today my Trachy's are both blown up POOFY, all swollen. Anyone know why this happens? Please.

IMG_2812.JPG IMG_2814.JPG
 
That's good!! I wouldn't want mine any other way. Give it a snack occasionally (reef roids)
 
I target feed Reef Roids and Coral Frenzy on Wed pm, Cyclops Ez and Reef Roids on Sat am. Plus I breed phytoplankton in refugium that I feed a full cup to tank once or twice a week. Plus, Fish get frozen and seaweed daily.

Is this enough?
 
Really! Cool. Sorry, newbie. Thx...I worry a lot.

Please don’t apologize!!! We are a family here on R2R...... If the question is important to you, then it’s important to us, hence a great question!!!

Enjoy
 
Please don’t apologize!!! We are a family here on R2R...... If the question is important to you, then it’s important to us, hence a great question!!!

Enjoy


Thank you. I worry. This is a lot of responsibility to treat Gods creatures well.

I love R2R and all the help! Thank thank you thank you. Love my new family Darth!
 
Looks great!
 
My trachy gives really good hugs. They're wonderful corals.
 
Fed my corals yesterday, all water perimeters are normal...

BUT today my Trachy's are both blown up POOFY, all swollen. Anyone know why this happens? Please.

IMG_2812.JPG IMG_2814.JPG
Nothing i love more coral wise than a plump trachy, they just make me feel a certain way
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new