Why are these XR15 G5s different?

dbugg

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2023
Messages
115
Reaction score
17
Location
Las Vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I’ve got several XR15 G5 Blues acquired from different breakdowns. I have these 2 that don’t have the blue ring around the screws. The previous owner didn’t know why. They’re also the only 2 I have that have serial numbers starting with “5”. The others all start with 4 or 3.
See pics. Also, on the non-blue-ring lights’ panel, the screws aren’t flush like they are for the blue ring panels. Thank you!
(Also, I’ll be selling all of these soon.)
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new