OP
OP
Neuratox

Neuratox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd recommend you listening to Todd Gardner's MACNA 2022 presentation then if you haven't already or didn't catch it live.
This looks interesting. Thank you. I do currently dose phytoplankton daily and I'm trying my hand at culturing copepods as well (only a few days in at this point).

Perry

Follow me on IG- perrys_reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wear them with a badge of pride mate. I don't know humility

Well my friend, with acropora keeping, I would find humility, and learn to embrace it. If I have learned one single thing, it's being humble, in both reefing, and non-reefing. I do however wish you tremendous success, and look forward to seeing your reef thrive :) You most certainly can have success in your style, time, patience, and if it were me, carbon/bacteria source.
Cheers

92Miata

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doesn’t Jason Fox run all blues in his tank? Also, I used to run just royal blue LEDs and nothing else and had good growth and color. I don’t think it’s the blue LEDs causing the greening.
I don't know what he's running at the moment, but he was running blue T5s for a long time - which are VERY different from just blue LEDs - even the bluest T5s have much much wider spectrums than you'd get out of just blue LEDs (significant tails of green and yellow)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 67 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.7%
Back