Why does my Zoa look like this

  • Thread starter Thread starter AnteVanjak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AnteVanjak

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2025
Messages
51
Reaction score
24
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Red Sea g2 XXL tank with two Primes for lighting. Two heads on my new zoa garden are weird. Any idea what could be the issue. I bought the zoa with two heads and now it’s at 7 heads but the original two polyps are doing something weird.
Ammonia -0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 12
Phosphate 0.02
PH 8.2
Salinity 1.027
Temp 78.4

20250804_141320_8024D74D-13C9-439A-8B2B-23C995E837F4.png
 
BUMP. Unsure why it's doing this.. hopefully a medic will be able to help you!
Hopefully! Definitely weird never seen this, no parasites either since I dip my corals and my other zoas are open and were even fed today
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new