Why I stayed married... lol

  • Thread starter Thread starter 143MPCo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
6,721
Reaction score
7,094
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mentioned would like to get a frag kit, wife :beauty:just dropped on my lap...

IMG_1742.jpg
 
Haha nice :) let me know when to grab the frags ;)
 
Wow! Your wife is awesome! Mine is a great sport about everything, comes to meetings. But she says she wishes I didn't spend all my time on the fish and I love the tank more than her lol. I love them equally! Well you better start practicing your fragging skills!
 
That's awesome! Years ago I saw a monti I really wanted and told my wife about but thought it was too expensive. A couple days later she bought it for me. Now I've spent so much money on the hobby I guarantee that won't happen again lol.
 
Wow! Your wife is awesome! Mine is a great sport about everything, comes to meetings. But she says she wishes I didn't spend all my time on the fish and I love the tank more than her lol. I love them equally! Well you better start practicing your fragging skills!


Mines the same way
 
My wife is just as much into the hobby as I am! That can be dangerous on our wallet....no one to talk reason lol.
 
Wow that is cool. I don't mention much about anything anymore I just do my thing. I live by the phrase, it's always easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
 
Ha that is awesome. Ya my GF is the same we go to stores/swaps and we both buy stuff and both go broke.
 
I have been trying and trying. I told her I'm gonna surprise her one day with a biocube and she can have it be completely hers and I will only help when she needs it. She said she isn't interested. I guess I have to be thankful she's cool with it !
 
I have been trying and trying. I told her I'm gonna surprise her one day with a biocube and she can have it be completely hers and I will only help when she needs it. She said she isn't interested. I guess I have to be thankful she's cool with it !

Take her to MACNA-2015 in DC... she will be hooked after that...lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new