Why is google search engine better than own?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ddc0715
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ddc0715

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2018
Messages
1,187
Reaction score
616
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. I searched here "iron man mushroom". I typed it every way but german. . No luck. So I posted a thread. Cool. Went to Google typed iron man mushroom. An it found a thread in here. WHATTTTT . our search function engine got problems yall.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new