Why is my bta off the rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter PeterEde
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It is probably not comfortable with. Where it is, it is finding a new spot for it to stay.


Hope that helps.
 
It's been on the one rock since I put it in 2 weeks ago.
If it wasn't happy it could have told me.
I did just put a torch near by but not touching?
BTAs often wander for quite a while before settling down, but even then, any little thing can set them off and make them move (slight temp, flow, lighting change, new neighbors, different feeding schedule, parameter change, literally anything).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new