WHY IS MY TANK CLOUDY...?!??

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do not add prime because: any lack of nitrifiers would’ve killed all your fish within twelve hours the day you put them in. Prime is for ammonia arresting, which you don’t have bc + 12 hrs has gone by

Prime makes all your ammonia testing invalid, it’ll misread causing you headaches. Don’t buy bottle bac and pay into the retail machine, your tank isn’t lacking bac just change the water or run carbon as the sole filtration. Remove any form of filtration designed specifically to absorb nitrate or phosphate. Don’t reinstall that for several months, if ever.

OP
OP
Malifry97

Malifry97

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do not add prime because: any lack of nitrifiers would’ve killed all your fish within twelve hours the day you put them in. Prime is for ammonia arresting, which you don’t have bc + 12 hrs has gone by

Prime makes all your ammonia testing invalid, it’ll misread causing you headaches. Don’t buy bottle bac and pay into the retail machine, your tank isn’t lacking bac just change the water or run carbon as the sole filtration. Remove any form of filtration designed specifically to absorb nitrate or phosphate. Don’t reinstall that for several months, if ever.
Ok thanks!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 31 21.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 106 73.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back