WiFi down Lights Not working

SKYHIGGh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my WiFi is going to be down for a couple days and my light is not happy.

Hydra 52 non hd

Where can I get a controller the white one?

How many clicks should I do 20percent full spectrum each click problem is I always for a year now never ran whites past 30 blues at 100

Any suggestions

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldnt stress over a couple days but i think all of your settings are saved into the light if IIRC. You can test it out by disconnecting your wifi router. Only wouldnt be able to make changes to programming if needed but the settings would be saved and continue to run. You can shoot Aqua illumination an email to confirm. They are good about getting back to people fast.
I have two hydra 26s non HD and I've moved the router a few times with no issues with them disconnecting. Even when unplugging and plugging back in.

OP
OP
SKYHIGGh

SKYHIGGh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There working but the saved state I messed up by clicking the red button now I just have the five standard setting

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Rather than spend the money on a controller, Go to menards or Home depot and get yourself a clip on lamp and a PAR 38 bulb. It will tie you over and when your WiFi resumes, you can use that lamp setup in your fuge or to light up the cabinet underneath.

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the 52hd. Not sure if they are th same. If you have the my AI on a tablet or phone you can connect locally.

Deezill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am shocked your light are not working either my Wifi and internet both have gone down and I only lost access to control them. They still ran as scheduled. I have 2 Hydra HD 52. I don't think they are that much different.

OP
OP
SKYHIGGh

SKYHIGGh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am shocked your light are not working either my Wifi and internet both have gone down and I only lost access to control them. They still ran as scheduled. I have 2 Hydra HD 52. I don't think they are that much different.

Hd I think works a little different my hydra 52 is non HD

I was running like normal and for some odd reason I decided too click the button on the light and I lost the pre set and can go back to it now because no controller.

Director can not find a host so no app

Deezill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hd I think works a little different my hydra 52 is non HD

I was running like normal and for some odd reason I decided too click the button on the light and I lost the pre set and can go back to it now because no controller.

Director can not find a host so no app
Aww dang. Sad part is I am thinking about selling my Hydras and going to the Radions but they cost to dang on much. THen you need the reef link to control them AI has the reeflink built inside.
I am still deciding . I might just get a 3rd hydra for my new 180 and be happy.

OP
OP
SKYHIGGh

SKYHIGGh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aww dang. Sad part is I am thinking about selling my Hydras and going to the Radions but they cost to dang on much. THen you need the reef link to control them AI has the reeflink built inside.
I am still deciding . I might just get a 3rd hydra for my new 180 and be happy.

Yea I’ve thought about it as well but my wife is not going for a 600 dollar light lol I would definitely have to sneak it past her lol and if I’m using a sneak pass it won’t be for a light lol .

I think I’m going to sell this one and upgrade to hydra 26hd as the 52 is a bit over kill on my 30G

OP
OP
SKYHIGGh

SKYHIGGh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fffcfe9b64a40951557169ee454a13c8.jpg

Plus everything seems fine just not glowing blue. But I’m sure these lights are great at full spectrum so I’m not as worried anymore

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back