Wifi/Web cameras

  • Thread starter Thread starter DracoKat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DracoKat

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2015
Messages
2,787
Reaction score
2,514
Location
Lawnguyland, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to get a camera to watch my tank while I am away and at work. Nothing too expensive, and perhaps something that I can zoom and pan to look at the rest of the room for security purposes as well.

HiDef and wireless as well, compatable with iPhones

I am looking at less than $100.

Suggestions?
 
I will get the 2 I ordered Friday and can give you a review/link to the stream. I got 2 off ebay for $140. ill send you the link if you want because I'm not sure if I can post it on this forum or not yet. Anyways they are the foscam fi19831 hd 960p they do pan and tilit. I was looking at the icecap reef cam but could find a real review anywhere yet. ill have a stream going by the end of next weekend hopefully so I'm following along on the other replies you get
 
Thanks! I'd appreciate a review once you get it and break it in a bit :)

I was looking at the ice cap, but I am sure it's out of my price range at this time
 
200 and can only watch it from the phone app best i could tell. Couldnt find real reviews from reefers so i went this route. Seemed like most people liked foscam but most of the reviews were from like 2015 so there may be a better model now but who knows....
 
Amazon has good reviews on them which is a plus.

Side note.. Amazon has a newer model for $79 each. Two pack is $289. That's insane! I'd just buy 2 of the single packs.

it's in my cart, but still looking for other options!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new