Wild Anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jake30man
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jake30man

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
30
Reaction score
30
Location
Santa Cruz
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never really post on here but thought I'd share some cool photos of some nems in the wild that I found while on my morning walk.

IMG_2751.jpg
IMG_2752.jpg
IMG_2753.jpg
IMG_2754.jpg
IMG_2757.jpg
 
Never really post on here but thought I'd share some cool photos of some nems in the wild that I found while on my morning walk.

IMG_2751.jpg
IMG_2752.jpg
IMG_2753.jpg
IMG_2754.jpg
IMG_2757.jpg
Location
 
Haha definitely crossed my mind... A guy at the local LFS said he has heard of someone grabbing one and acclimating it to tropical water. Apparently it's thriving.
I sure would! I’d take an ugly one as a tester first tho lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new