Wild Caught Clown from my LFS

  • Thread starter Thread starter RyanCSGO
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RyanCSGO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2016
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
1,453
Location
Orange, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome $ pattern on this. im sure people have seen it before, but I just noticed that its from the LFS that I just started going to.
hqdefault.jpg
 
Nice clown almost looks like a puzzle piece but i think it looks more cultured than wild caught. where is it and how much are they asking
 
its at Amazing Aquariums and Reefs in Orange County, CA.
I was told it was wild caught, don't know for sure. last I heard its not for sale. I do know he's been offered a pretty large price and still wouldn't sell it.
 
I don't blame him ..I bet he could make some bucks if he could get a breeding set up going
 
That is Ali's favorite clown. Its pattern is like the $ sign if you look again :-)
If you are into true percula wild caught, Tong's tropical fish store in Fountain Valley sometimes bring in very nice ones. They are sold pretty fast specially the nice ones. Keep calling on the day they have new fish coming in and hopefully you will get a nice pair :-)
BTW, I highly recommend you treat them as many wild caught clowns come in with diseases unlike the tank bread ones.

its at Amazing Aquariums and Reefs in Orange County, CA.
I was told it was wild caught, don't know for sure. last I heard its not for sale. I do know he's been offered a pretty large price and still wouldn't sell it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new