Will a Harlequin Shrimp surivive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DracoKat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DracoKat

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2015
Messages
2,787
Reaction score
2,514
Location
Lawnguyland, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 tanks, a 20g and a 75g. Both has asterina stars.

I'd love to put the shrimp in the 75g first to reduce the astrina population first.. but I am unsure about the fish compatability.

Foxface
2 clowns
Flame Hawkfish (danger?)
Starry Blenny
Bristletooth Tang
4 wrasses (cory, melarious, ruby fin, pylei)
large engineer goby

No other inverts in the tank.

If there's a risk to the harlequin here, I'll put in the 20g that has a pair of clowns only which should be safer and I'll pick out the stars from the 75g.
 
The Flame Hawk would be the only one to worry about.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new