Will a tangs fins grow back?

Bustyraker

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2013
Messages
563
Reaction score
145
Location
Hagerstown MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a small tomini tang today and after a few hours in my tank my large sailfin beat the snot out of him and tore up his top fin. The sailfin has since been evicted.
 
Thank goodness. The sailfin has never been aggressive before. I added several new fish today and he instantly killed 2 fire fish within minutes of putting them in the tank and beat up the tomini pretty bad. Had the sailfin removed and re homed within the hour
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new