Will clowns be hosted by mini carpets?

LesPoissons

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2018
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
689
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
I love nems. I cannot ever find carpets in my area but my lfs just got minis today. Do clowns ever host with those?
 
Not that I’ve ever seen. I had to get rid of my mini carpet because any fish that touched it was eaten by it they’re super aggressive
 
Hey guys,
I love nems. I cannot ever find carpets in my area but my lfs just got minis today. Do clowns ever host with those?

They will “host” with a tennis shoe...... so I’d say “yes” but no guarantees they will make a home out of anything you put in there
 
I've seen several pictures of different dead clowns sticking half way out of a mini maxi.
 
Nope. Even anemone crabs only take them as hosts if there is nothing better available.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new