Will Ecotech/AI wifi beta allow apex IOTA connection?

m.kristoff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I spoke to AI customer service about my AI 64HD lights and Wifi connectivity. Since they are sister companies, the plan is to move AI over to the Mobius app and to include Wifi connectivity. Currently, only the Radion have the WIfi function with the Beta. Eventually the AI's will as well. My question is with the Wifi feature allow connections to Apex via IOTA?

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's the $1-million dollar question now, isn't it. I think the likelihood of IOTA compatibility for all EcoTech products has improved, but is by no means a certainty.

OP
OP
m.kristoff

m.kristoff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I spoke to AI this morning and they in fact will offer wifi, BUT only in the Mobius app! I Think both apps suck with mobius being the worst. AI plans to use mobius to replace their app

gbroadbridge

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spoke to AI customer service about my AI 64HD lights and Wifi connectivity. Since they are sister companies, the plan is to move AI over to the Mobius app and to include Wifi connectivity. Currently, only the Radion have the WIfi function with the Beta. Eventually the AI's will as well. My question is with the Wifi feature allow connections to Apex via IOTA?
AI have been promising WiFi connectivity for 2 years. I guess I'll believe it when I see it.

It'll most likely happen with new products, leaving all those promised connectivity for the Prime HD and Hydra 64's out in the cold.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 74 43.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back